RTScript™ cDNA Transcriptase
Empirical’s RTScript™ cDNA Transcriptase is a modified version of M-MLV reverse transcriptase with RNase H activity deactivated and increased thermal stability. In combination with optimized buffers and reagents, Empirical’s RT enzyme synthesizes complementary DNA from single-stranded RNA or DNA templates.
Empirical’s RTScript™ is sensitive, specific and capable of synthesizing highly-structured and long cDNA fragments. Produced cDNA is appropriate for both PCR and qPCR analysis.
Empirical’s RTScript™ cDNA Enzyme is highly sensitive.
RTScript™ was compared to the RT kits of leading competitors with decreasing human RNA template. Synthesized cDNA was amplified using a B-actin primer set.
- Robust Performance – Higher cDNA yields than some leading competitors.
- High Sensitivity – Efficient synthesis of cDNA from low-abundance RNA transcripts.
- Increased Specificity – Deactivated RNase activity and increased thermal stability.
- Versatile Performance – Effective synthesis of cDNA from 100bp up to 10kb in length.
- Reverse Transcriptase (200/ uL)
- 5X RT Reaction Buffer