- PCR AMPLIFICATION
- PCR MASTERMIXES
- Taq HotStart MASTERMIX
- FlashTaq HotStart 2X MeanGreen™ MasterMix
FlashTaq HotStart 2X MeanGreen™ MasterMix
Empirical’s FlashTaq HotStart 2X MeanGreen™ MasterMix is a ready-to-use master mix that contains FlashTaq™ HotStart DNA Polymerase, dNTPs, MgCl2 and optimized buffers. It is supplied in a 2X formulation that requires only the addition of primers, template, and water.
FlashTaq HotStart 2X MeanGreen™ MasterMix has one of the fastest activation times on the market at only two minutes at 95°C, resulting in faster cycling and fewer program changes. Chemical modification keeps it free of any contaminating DNA from modifying agents.
The dual-color loading dyes make monitoring easy during electrophoresis and do not inhibit PCR. The dyes run outside the range of typical PCR products and therefore do not obscure visualization. The blue dye runs at ~4kb and the yellow dye under 25bp.
Empirical’s FlashTaq HotStart 2X MeanGreen™ MasterMix is highly sensitive. FlashTaq HotStart 2X MeanGreen™ MasterMix was used in PCR reactions to amplify a 750bp fragment as Human Genomic DNA was decreased.
- Contains optimized dNTPs, buffers, and high-qual aq.
Optimized to allow prolonged use and storage at Ambient Temperature.
- Up to 60 Days at 15° to 25°C
- Up to 180 Days at 4°
- Contains dual-color loading dyes that will not inhibit the PCR. Reactions can go directly from the PCR tube to gel.
- Hot-start activation in only two minutes. No cycler program changes necessary.
Just add DNA, primers, H2O, and go!
- EasyLoad™ Low-Range DNA Ladder
- EasyLoad™ Mid-Range DNA Ladder
- EasyLoad™ High-Range DNA Ladder
- 6X MeanGreen™ Loading Dye