Integrity High-Fidelity™ DNA Polymerase
Integrity High Fidelity DNA polymerase is a thermostable DNA polymerase isolated from the archaeal thermophile Pyrococcus furiosus.
The 90-kDa Pfu polymerase enzyme features a 3’-5’ exonuclease proofreading ability with at least 6X higher fidelity than Taq.
Integrity Pfu polymerase is suitable for DNA amplification applications requiring greater accuracy.
Integrity DNA polymerase is available in standard and chemically modified formats.
Empirical’s Integrity High-Fidelity™ DNA Polymerase is more sensitive than a leading competitor: Empirical’s Integrity High-Fidelity™ DNA Polymerase successfully amplified a 750bp fragment with as low as 10ng of human genomic DNA, whereas one of our leading competitors did not. Decreasing concentrations of human genomic DNA and one unit of enzyme were used.
- High fidelity PCR.
- Generation of PCR products for cloning and expression.
- RT-PCR for cDNA cloning and expression.
- Generation of PCR product for blunt-end cloning
- Site-directed mutagenesis.
- High Fidelity: 6x – 10X Taq DNA Polymerase
- High Sensitivity
- High Processivity
- Free of contaminating nucleases
- Available in Standard and Chemically Modified HotStart formats
- Available in Lyophilization Ready formulations
- Manufactured under ISO 13485 Quality System
- Available in Bulk and Custom Formulations
|Name||Model Number||Units||Volume||Number of Tubes||Price||Buy|