Empirical’s Taq DNA Polymerase is a recombinant Taq that has identical characteristics to native Taq from Thermus aquaticus. The enzyme consists of a single polypeptide with a molecular weight of approximately 94 kDA and will create products with dA overhangs at 3’ ends.
Empirical’s Taq DNA Polymerase offers consistent activity from lot-to-lot. Three independent lots were compared using PCR reactions that produce a 1kb amplicon from E. coli DNA. Empirical’s Taq DNA Polymerase was added at 2.5, 1.25, 0.625, and 0.3125 units per reaction.
Empirical’s Taq DNA Polymerase is more sensitive. It and a leading competitor’s Taq polymerase were used in an endpoint PCR reaction producing a 1kb amplicon from E. coli DNA using serially diluted enzyme concentrations.
- Robust Performance
- High Yielding Polymerase
- Low False Positive Rate
- Lot-to-Lot Consistency
Lyo Ready Formulation:
- Available in Glycerol Free and Lyophilization Ready
- Taq Polymerase
- 10X Reaction Buffer with MgCl2
- 10X Reaction Buffer Without MgCl2
- 25mM MgCl2 Solution
- 6X MeanGreen™ Loading Dye
- Deoxynucleotide Solution Mix, 10mM each
- Deoxynucleotide Solution Set, 100mM each
- EasyLoad™ Low-Range DNA Ladder
- EasyLoad™ Mid-Range DNA Ladder
- EasyLoad™ High-Range DNA Ladder
- MeanGreen™ 6X Loading Dye
- MeanGreen™ 5X Buffer