Lyo Ready Products
We’ve remained focused on the commercial requirements of the life sciences industry and molecular biology applications since our inception. Empirical Bioscience recognized the advantages of having lyophilizable and lyophilized reagents and assays early in our history.
As a result, virtually all our polymerases, enzymes and reagents have been developed and optimized for lyophilization from the start.
Empirical has developed proprietary processes and formulations specifically to enable the production of our EZ-Lyo, lyophilization-ready, products at a commercial scale and a low total cost.
Our technical team has extensive experience developing and optimizing custom assay mixes which include polymerases, enzymes, buffer components, and oligonucleotides in lyophilized or lyo-ready formulations. With our in-house lyophilization capabilities, we can assist with the optimization of your lyo-ready products quickly and with confidence.
Whether you require bulk polymerases, reagents ready for downstream processing in your facility, the complete master mix, or assay formulations that are ready to lyophilize – Empirical can help.
Empirical Bioscience currently has a comprehensive library of EZ-Lyo products including:
- Taq DNA Polymerases
- High Fidelity Thermocycling Polymerases
- Reverse Transcriptase Enzymes
- BstII & Phi 29 Isothermal Polymerase
- PCR and qPCR Master Mixes
- IsoThermal Master Mixes
- RT-PCR One Step Master Mixes
- RT-Isothermal One Step Master Mixes
Most products are available in standard and hot-or-warm-start formats.
Select from our comprehensive portfolio of lyophilization-compatible (EZ-Lyo) DNA polymerases and reagents to formulate your custom master mixes or contact us to discuss your specific formulation requirements.
All EZ-Lyo products are manufactured in an ISO 13485:2016 certified, FDA registered facility and are suitable for use as materials in IVD applications.
Advantages of EZ-Lyo™ Enzymes
- A comprehensive library of Polymerases and Enzymes developed specifically for Lyophilization applications
- Formulated without glycerol at high or custom concentrations
- Convenient downstream processing, formulation, and lyophilization
- Custom resuspension buffers available
- Available custom manufactured to your specifications
- Supplied in bulk format
- Custom Assay mixes available
Technical Support is readily available for product and process customization and optimization. Contact us today at 877.479.9949 or https://empiricalbioscience.com/contact-us/ .