Empirical’s MeanGreen™ 2X MasterMix is optimized for maximum amplification and contains dNTPs, buffers, loading dyes, and high-quality Taq DNA polymerase.
The dual-color loading dyes make monitoring easy during electrophoresis and do not inhibit the PCR. The dyes run outside the range of typical PCR products and therefore do not obscure visualization. The blue dye runs at ~4kb and the yellow dye under 25bp.
Performance of Empirical’s MeanGreen™ 2X MasterMix. It was used to amplify a 1.3kb product from the human beta globin gene with decreasing DNA.
- Contains optimized dNTPs, buffers, and high-quality Taq.
- Direct-to-Gel – Contains dual-color loading dyes that will not inhibit PCR. Reactions can go directly from PCR tube to gel.
- Just add DNA, primers, H2O, and go!
- EasyLoad™ Low-Range DNA Ladder
- EasyLoad™ Mid-Range DNA Ladder
- EasyLoad™ High-Range DNA Ladder