BST 2.0 DNA Polymerase
Empirical’s BST 2.0 Polymverase is a genetically improved BST polymerase for rapid and specific amplification of DNA at constant temperature (60 to 65 °C). The enzyme shows high strand displacement activity and generates an amplification factor of up to 109 which is comparable to approx. 30 cycles in a PCR assay. This allows detection of a target gene within 10-30 minutes.
Notice to Purchasers:
Limited License: Some uses for this product may require licenses. Empirical Bioscience does not encourage or support the unauthorized or unlicensed use of patented nucleic acid amplification processes.
It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to ensure that use of the product does not infringe the patent rights of third parties. If the purchaser is not willing to accept these use limitations, Empirical Bioscience is willing to accept return of the product for a full refund.
- Target detection in 10-30 min
- Optimized for LAMP Amplification
- Reverse Transcription activity
- Salt Tolerant
Source of Protein:
- A recombinant E. coli strain carrying the cloned BST 2.0 strain
- One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme that will incorporate 25 nmol of dNTP into acid insoluble material in 30 minutes at 65°C.
- 8 U/ ?l
- Isothermal amplification
- Applications requiring strand-displacement DNA synthesis
- DNA sequencing through high GC regions
- Whole Genome Amplification
- Rapid Sequencing