Empirical Bioscience BST 2.0 ISOmix with EvaGreen Dye is a complete 2x Concentrated MasterMix for isothermal amplification of DNA. The mix is based on a genetically optimized BST polymerase that allows rapid and specific amplification of DNA at constant temperature (60 to 65 °C). The enzyme shows high strand displacement activity and generates an amplification factor of up to 109 which is comparable to approx. 30 cycles in a PCR assay.
The mix has been optimized for LAMP amplification reactions. LAMP technique allows for detection of a target gene within 10 – 30 minutes.
The mix contains the fluorescent DNA stain EvaGreen that intercalates into DNA during the amplification process and allows the direct quantification of target DNA by fluorescence detection (analogous to real-time PCR).
Dye Fluoresense: exc 500 nm (EvaGreen bound to DNA), em 530 nm (EvaGreen bound to DNA)
The mix has been optimized for LAMP amplification reactions. LAMP technique allows detection of a target gene within 10 – 30 minutes.
- Complete mix with EvaGreen Intercalating Dye included
- LAMP Compatible Mix
- Rapid and Specific Amplification
- High Strand Displacement Activity
- High Thermal Stability (90C for 5 Min)
- Lyophilization compatible
- BST 2.0 Polymerase, dNTPs, EvaGreen DNA intercalator dye, glycerol, stabilizers
- Rxn buffer, 500 nM Rox Reference Dye